spark-user mailing list archives

From Aakash Basu <aakash.spark....@gmail.com>
Subject [G1GC] -XX: -ResizePLAB How to provide in Spark Submit
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 07:00:57 GMT
Hi,

I used the below in the Spark Submit for using G1GC -

--conf "spark.executor.extraJavaOptions=-XX:+UseG1GC"

Now, I want to use *-XX: -ResizePLAB *of the G1GC to control to avoid
performance degradation caused by a large number of thread communications.

How to do it? I tried submitting in the similar fashion -

--conf "spark.executor.extraJavaOptions=-XX:+UseG1GC" --conf
"spark.executor.extraJavaOptions=*-XX: -ResizePLAB*", but it doesn't work.

Thanks,
Aakash.