spark-user mailing list archives

From 네이버 <k5...@naver.com>
Subject unsubscribe
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 03:32:22 GMT

> On 8 Aug 2018, at 17:35, Daniel Zhang <java8964@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I have one question related to run unit test in Intellij.
>
> I import spark into my Intellij as Maven project, and have no issue to build the whole
project.

> While for some unit tests, I see they can be run directly in Intellij as unit tests,
but others are not.

> Just for example, in the test package: org.apache.spark.sql.hive.execution, there are
2 tests Scala class: PruningSuite and ScriptTransformationSuite, both eventually extends from
SparkFunSuite.scala, which is subclass of scalatest FunSuite.

> But in my Intellij, as shown in the picture:
>
> <Screen Shot 2018-08-08 at 8.27.27 PM.png>
>
> The PruningSuite is marked as Scala class icon, and I can click it with "Run PruningSuite"
directly, to run this unit test. But for ScriptTranformationSuite, it is marked with different
icon, and the "Run ...." unit test option is not there.