spark-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Franke <jornfra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drawing Big Data tech diagrams using Pen Tablets
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:38:09 GMT
You can try cloud services such as draw.io or  similar.

> On 12. Sep 2018, at 20:31, Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Gourav,
>
> I have an IPAD that my son uses it and not me (for games). I don't see much value in
spending $$$ on Surface. Then I had montblanc augmented paper that kinf of impressive but
not really that practical.

> I have Visio 2010 and an upgrade to 2016 will cost good money. So I decided to get this
pen tablet after seeing these diagrams. They are pretty cool

> <image.png>
>
> In UK it retails at £495 so not cheap but much cheaper than surface pro which is a premium
brand.

> Cheers,
>
> Dr Mich Talebzadeh

> http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com
>
> Disclaimer: Use it at your own risk. Any and all responsibility for any loss, damage
or destruction of data or any other property which may arise from relying on this email's
technical content is explicitly disclaimed. The author will in no case be liable for any monetary
damages arising from such loss, damage or destruction.

>> On Wed, 12 Sep 2018 at 18:34, Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengupta@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi Mich,
>>
>> does Apple iPad and Surface not have their own tools for this?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Gourav Sengupta
>>
>>> On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 8:21 PM Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebzadeh@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Sorry this question may not be related to Spark but sure many people use MS Visio
or other graphics tools for architecture type diagrams with big data including Spark.

>>> Visio is time consuming and cumbersome although that is what I use for tech diagrams.
I tried Montblanc augmented paper but that is clumsy and expensive.

>>> I was wondering if anyone has tried some tools like Wacom Intuos Pro Paper Edition
Pen Tablet