spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Drawing Big Data tech diagrams using Pen Tablets
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:20:54 GMT
Hi,

Sorry this question may not be related to Spark but sure many people use MS
Visio or other graphics tools for architecture type diagrams with big data
including Spark.

Visio is time consuming and cumbersome although that is what I use for tech
diagrams. I tried Montblanc augmented paper
<https://www.montblanc.com/en-gb/discover/specials/augmented-paper.html>but
that is clumsy and expensive.

I was wondering if anyone has tried some tools like Wacom Intuos Pro Paper
Edition Pen Tablet
<https://www.wacom.com/en/products/pen-tablets/wacom-intuos-pro-paper>
or any similar tools for easier drawing and their recommendation?

Thanks,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com

such loss, damage or destruction.