spark-user mailing list archives

From Mich Talebzadeh <mich.talebza...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drawing Big Data tech diagrams using Pen Tablets
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 18:31:17 GMT
Hi Gourav,

I have an IPAD that my son uses it and not me (for games). I don't see much
value in spending $$$ on Surface. Then I had montblanc augmented paper that
kinf of impressive but not really that practical.

I have Visio 2010 and an upgrade to 2016 will cost good money. So I decided
to get this pen tablet after seeing these diagrams. They are pretty cool

[image: image.png]

In UK it retails at £495 so not cheap but much cheaper than surface pro
which is a premium brand.

Cheers,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com