spark-user mailing list archives

From Femi Anthony <olufemi.anth...@capitalone.com>
Subject Re: [External Sender] Re: How to make pyspark use custom python?
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2018 02:54:44 GMT
Are you sure that pyarrow is deployed on your slave hosts ? If not, you
will either have to get it installed or ship it along when you call
spark-submit by zipping it up and specifying the zipfile to be shipped
using the
--py-files zipfile.zip option

A quick check would be to ssh to a slave host, run pyspark and try to
import pyarrow.

Femi