spark-user mailing list archives

From Gourav Sengupta <gourav.sengu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Drawing Big Data tech diagrams using Pen Tablets
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2018 20:46:56 GMT
well, it may be possible to use just excel shapes ( and advanced shapes
instead of draw.io). I think that free form, hand drawing and changing them
to solid shapes with two taps in iPad apps and Surface apps render a
fantastic expressive quality to diagrams. Ofcourse, as with everything, its
a matter of choice.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta