Hi Gourav,

I have an IPAD that my son uses it and not me (for games). I don't see much value in spending $$$ on Surface. Then I had montblanc augmented paper that kinf of impressive but not really that practical.

I have Visio 2010 and an upgrade to 2016 will cost good money. So I decided to get this pen tablet after seeing these diagrams. They are pretty cool

image.png

In UK it retails at £495 so not cheap but much cheaper than surface pro which is a premium brand.

Cheers,

Dr Mich Talebzadeh

http://talebzadehmich.wordpress.com