spark-user mailing list archives

From Bipul kumar <bipul.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject RE - Apache Spark compatibility with Hadoop 2.9.2
Date Sun, 23 Jun 2019 11:50:07 GMT
Hello People !

I am new to Apache Spark , and just started learning it.
Few questions i have in my mind which i am seeking here for
1 . Is there any compatibility with Apache Spark while using Hadoop.?
    Let say i am running Hadoop 2.9.2, which Apache Spark should i use?

2.  As mentioned , i am using Hadoop 2.9.2 with single node cluster
installed.What would be the  preferred ways ( standalone | YARN | SIMR ) to
install Apache Spark  on Hadoop (single node cluster)

Thank you.
    Respectfully,
    Bipul
    PUBLIC KEY <http://ix.io/1nWf>
    97F0 2E08 7DE7 D538 BDFA  B708 86D8 BE27 8196 D466
                    ** Please excuse brevity and typos. **