Hi Ayan,

Delta is obviously well thought through, its been available in Databricks since last year and a half now I think and besides that it is from some of the best minds at work :)

But what may not be well tested in Delta is its availability as a storage class for HIVE.

How about your testing? Are you doing it in S3? What is the kind of volume you are testing it with if I may ask.

Regards,
Gourav Sengupta