spark-user mailing list archives

From Bartek Dobija <bartek.dob...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Spark and Oozie
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2019 07:23:31 GMT
Hi Dennis,

Oozie jobs shouldn't take that long in a well configured cluster. Oozie
allocates it's own resources in Yarn which may require fine tuning. Check
if YARN gives resources to the Oozie job immediately which may be one of
the reasons and change jobs priorities in YARN scheduling configuration.

Alternatively check the Apache Airflow project which is a good alternative
to Oozie.

Regards,
Bartek