spark-user mailing list archives

From Pravinkumar vp <pravinkumaratw...@gmail.com>
Subject Pyspark - Kerberos authentication error
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2019 03:06:17 GMT
Hello, I’m new to pyspark programming and facing Issue when try to connect the HDFS with
Kerberos auth principal and keytab.

My environment is a docker container environment, so installed necessary libraries including
pyspark, krb5-* for client

In my scenario, before creating spark context I have done the kinit to get the token. After
that I’m creating spark context and trying to connect but it’s failing with the following
error.

Org.apache.hadoop.security.AccessControlException: SIMPLE authentication is not enabled. Available:
[TOKEN, KERBEROS]

Please let me know what is the issue here.. and also please share some sample code to create
a spark session to connect the Kerberos enabled cluster with principal and keytab

Thanks!!