HI Srinath,

I am not able to use log4j2 , Rolling file appender is only supported in log4j 2.

On Fri, 2 Aug 2019 at 15:48, Girish bhat m <girishbhat.m7@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Raman,

Since you are using YARN, you collect the yarn logs (which also contains the application logs) by executing below command and move to the desired location

yarn logs -applicationId <your_yarn_app_id>

Best
Girish