spark-user mailing list archives

From <Kamal7.Ku...@ril.com>
Subject RE: [External]Re: spark 2.x design docs
Date Thu, 19 Sep 2019 07:16:10 GMT
Thanks Vipul,

I was looking specifically for documents spark committer use for reference.

Currently I’ve put custom logs in spark-core sources then building and running jobs on it.
Form printed logs I try to understand execution flows.

From: Vipul Rajan <vipul.s.paul@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, September 19, 2019 12:23 PM
To: Kamal7 Kumar <Kamal7.Kumar@ril.com>
Cc: spark-user <user@spark.apache.org>
Subject: [External]Re: spark 2.x design docs

The e-mail below is from an external source. Please do not open attachments or click links
from an unknown or suspicious origin.
https://github.com/JerryLead/SparkInternals/blob/master/EnglishVersion/2-JobLogicalPlan.md
This is pretty old. but it might help a little bit. I myself am going through the source code
and trying to reverse engineer stuff. Let me know if you'd like to pool resources sometime.

Regards

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 11:35 AM <Kamal7.Kumar@ril.com<mailto:Kamal7.Kumar@ril.com>>