spark-user mailing list archives

From Praful Rana <ranaprafu...@gmail.com>
Subject How to integrates MLeap to Spark Structured Streaming
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2019 13:32:22 GMT
So I am trying to integrate MLeap to spark structured streaming, But facing
a problem. As the Spark structured Streaming with Kafka works with data
frames and for MLeap LeapFrame is required. So I tried to convert data
frame to leapframe using mleap spark support library function
(toSparkLeapFrame) but it gives an error as during conversion it converts
dataframe to rdd which performs some action which is not allowed in
structured Streaming. So if anyone knows how to use mleap in spark
structured Stream please help to solve this?