spark-user mailing list archives: September 2019

Site index · List index
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
grp Conflicting PySpark Storage Level Defaults? Mon, 16 Sep, 00:07
Sharma, Praneet RE: Classloading issues when using connectors with Uber jars with improper Shading in single Spark job Mon, 16 Sep, 02:30
Jörn Franke Re: Conflicting PySpark Storage Level Defaults? Mon, 16 Sep, 07:02
G R Unable to verify in-transit encryption Mon, 16 Sep, 18:25
Shyam P Can anyone suggest what is wrong with my spark job here? Mon, 16 Sep, 18:39
grp Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: Conflicting PySpark Storage Level Defaults? Mon, 16 Sep, 22:21
lk_spark how can I dynamic parse json in kafka when using Structured Streaming Tue, 17 Sep, 02:39
Tathagata Das Re: how can I dynamic parse json in kafka when using Structured Streaming Tue, 17 Sep, 08:13
lk_spark Re: Re: how can I dynamic parse json in kafka when using Structured Streaming Tue, 17 Sep, 08:58
Praful Rana How to integrates MLeap to Spark Structured Streaming Tue, 17 Sep, 13:32
Praful Rana How to Integrate Spark mllib Streaming Training Models To Spark Structured Streaming Tue, 17 Sep, 13:38
Jerry Vinokurov Re: intermittent Kryo serialization failures in Spark Tue, 17 Sep, 14:37
Mark Zhao Can I set the Alluxio WriteType in Spark applications? Tue, 17 Sep, 14:52
Marcelo Valle custom rdd - do I need a hadoop input format? Tue, 17 Sep, 15:28
Marcelo Valle Re: custom rdd - do I need a hadoop input format? Tue, 17 Sep, 15:47
Arun Mahadevan Re: custom rdd - do I need a hadoop input format? Tue, 17 Sep, 17:46
Vadim Semenov Re: intermittent Kryo serialization failures in Spark Tue, 17 Sep, 20:34
Marcelo Valle Re: custom rdd - do I need a hadoop input format? Wed, 18 Sep, 09:16
Jerry Vinokurov Re: intermittent Kryo serialization failures in Spark Wed, 18 Sep, 14:37
Vadim Semenov Re: intermittent Kryo serialization failures in Spark Wed, 18 Sep, 14:57
Kamal7.Ku...@ril.com spark 2.x design docs Thu, 19 Sep, 06:04
Vipul Rajan Re: spark 2.x design docs Thu, 19 Sep, 06:52
Kamal7.Ku...@ril.com RE: [External]Re: spark 2.x design docs Thu, 19 Sep, 07:16
Mario Amatucci unsubscribe Thu, 19 Sep, 07:18
Vipul Rajan Re: [External]Re: spark 2.x design docs Thu, 19 Sep, 08:12
Georg Heiler [No Subject] Thu, 19 Sep, 09:14
Shubham Chaurasia Incorrect results in left_outer join in DSv2 implementation with filter pushdown - spark 2.3.2 Thu, 19 Sep, 13:24
yeikel valdes Re: [External]Re: spark 2.x design docs Thu, 19 Sep, 15:16
Tomas Bartalos Parquet read performance for different schemas Thu, 19 Sep, 16:10
Bin Fan Re: Can I set the Alluxio WriteType in Spark applications? Thu, 19 Sep, 17:43
Bin Fan Re: Low cache hit ratio when running Spark on Alluxio Thu, 19 Sep, 18:02
jib...@qq.com why spark oom off-heap? Fri, 20 Sep, 05:25
Dhrubajyoti Hati Collections passed from driver to executors Fri, 20 Sep, 06:22
Tomas Bartalos Re: Parquet read performance for different schemas Fri, 20 Sep, 09:36
Fangyuan Liu [Ask for help] How to manually submit offsetRanges Fri, 20 Sep, 12:23
Julien Laurenceau Re: Parquet read performance for different schemas Fri, 20 Sep, 13:57
Julien Laurenceau Re: intermittent Kryo serialization failures in Spark Fri, 20 Sep, 14:00
Nicolas Paris graphx vs graphframes Sun, 22 Sep, 20:17
Jungtaek Lim Kafka offset committer tool for structured streaming query Mon, 23 Sep, 15:59
Mich Talebzadeh Google Cloud and Spark in the docker consideration for rreal time streaming data Mon, 23 Sep, 19:04
Stevens, Clay Efficient cosine similarity computation Mon, 23 Sep, 20:20
Femi Anthony PySpark with custom transformer project organization Mon, 23 Sep, 21:13
Chee Yee Lim Re: Efficient cosine similarity computation Tue, 24 Sep, 01:14
Dhrubajyoti Hati Re: Collections passed from driver to executors Tue, 24 Sep, 03:17
Reynold Xin Re: Collections passed from driver to executors Tue, 24 Sep, 03:47
Dhrubajyoti Hati Re: Collections passed from driver to executors Tue, 24 Sep, 04:04
Reynold Xin Re: Collections passed from driver to executors Tue, 24 Sep, 04:07
abhijeet bedagkar Intermittently getting "Can not create the managed table error" while creating table from spark 2.4 Wed, 25 Sep, 06:57
Jerry Vinokurov Re: intermittent Kryo serialization failures in Spark Thu, 26 Sep, 02:32
Nilkanth Patel Standalone Spark, How to find (driver's ) final status for an application Thu, 26 Sep, 05:42
Vishal Verma Urgent : Changes required in the archive Thu, 26 Sep, 06:53
Sean Owen Re: Urgent : Changes required in the archive Thu, 26 Sep, 12:22
Ahn, Daniel [Spark SS] Spark-23541 Backward Compatibility on 2.3.2 Thu, 26 Sep, 19:39
Jack Kolokasis Shuffle Spill to Disk Sat, 28 Sep, 19:45
swetha kadiyala Read text file row by row and apply conditions Mon, 30 Sep, 03:26
vaquar khan Re: Read text file row by row and apply conditions Mon, 30 Sep, 06:58
hemant singh Re: Read text file row by row and apply conditions Mon, 30 Sep, 07:03
Shyam P How to handle this use-case in spark-sql-streaming Mon, 30 Sep, 10:51
Terry Kim Announcing .NET for Apache Spark 0.5.0 Mon, 30 Sep, 16:37
Holden Karau Re: Announcing .NET for Apache Spark 0.5.0 Mon, 30 Sep, 16:39
Message list« Previous · 1 · 2Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Nov 201993
Oct 2019124
Sep 2019160