spark-user mailing list archives

From "tianlangstudio" <tianlangstu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>
Subject 回复:How to submit a jar from Remote Server
Date Thu, 19 Dec 2019 06:41:39 GMT
What about  SparkJobServer https://github.com/spark-jobserver/spark-jobserver   and  Apache
livy https://github.com/apache/incubator-livy ?

TianlangStudio
Some of the biggest lies: I will start tomorrow/Others are better than me/I am not good enough/I
don't have time/This is the way I am

发件人:Praveen Kumar Ramachandran <n.r.praveen18@gmail.com>
发送时间:2019年12月19日(星期四) 08:58
收件人:user <user@spark.apache.org>
主 题:How to submit a jar from Remote Server

I'm running a spark Server at 192.172.12.100:7070 (standalone spark) and a Rest Service at
192.168.50.121:8080 (java).

I'm supposed to execute the spark-sumbit shell file under SPARK_HOME located at the Spark
Server from the Rest Service. Could you suggest any solution (now I am using Jenkins to execute
the shell file).

Could you guys tell me what would be better to achieve it without Jenkins.

Regards,
Praveen Kumar