spark-user mailing list archives

From psschwei <psschw...@gmail.com>
Subject [PySpark][K8s] Question about a file in `/etc/apache2`
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2020 01:39:50 GMT
Hi all,

I've noticed that the PySpark 2.4.5 Docker image (built from the Dockerfile
included with the 2.4.5 release) has an `/etc/apache2` directory with only a
single file: `/etc/apache2/conf-available/javascript-common.conf`.

What is the purpose of this file, and is it needed? Our vulnerability
scanner flags this image as having issues, but if I delete the
`/etc/apache2` directory the image passes as clean. So just trying to get a
better idea of what role this file/directory play in the PySpark image.

FWIW, the `/etc/apache2` directory doesn't exist on the Scala 2.4.5 image.

Thanks for your help!