spark-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Markham <mmark...@precisionlender.com>
Subject Re: Spark-3.0.0 GA
Date Mon, 20 Apr 2020 15:15:34 GMT
Thank you Sean. That's very helpful.

- Marshall

On 4/17/20, 9:12 AM, "Sean Owen" <srowen@gmail.com> wrote:

    The second release candidate will come soon. I would guess it all
    completes by the end of May, myself, but no guarantees.

    On Fri, Apr 17, 2020 at 6:30 AM Marshall Markham
    <mmarkham@precisionlender.com> wrote:

    > Hi,
    >

    > I realize this was probably not responded to because either the date is unclear or
explicitly confidential. However, since the information is pretty important to me and there
is some chance it just got lost in the mailing list, I’ll bump it up. Does anyone know an
approximate release date for 3.0.0?

NOTE: This communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.