spark-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Markham <mmark...@precisionlender.com>
Subject Spark-3.0.0 GA
Date Fri, 03 Apr 2020 12:17:52 GMT
Hi Team,

Is there an estimated time for 3.0.0 release? My team recently did a POC with Spark/Airflow/Kubernetes
and we are trying to align our implementation to the end of the preview. Thank you.

Marshall Markham
Data Engineer
PrecisionLender, a Q2 Company

NOTE: This communication and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact
the sender by replying to this email, and destroy all copies of the original message.