spark-user mailing list archives

From Zahid Rahman <zahidr1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Can you view thread dumps on spark UI if job finished
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2020 23:01:36 GMT
Spark UI is only available while SparkContext is running.

However  You can get to the Spark UI after your application  completes or
crashes.

To do this Spark includes a tool called the Spark History Server that
allows you to reconstruct the Spark UI.

You can find up to date information on how to use this tool in the spark
documentation https://spark.apache.org/docs/latest/monitoring.html