spot-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - November 2016
Date Wed, 02 Nov 2016 16:22:28 GMT
Can folks on the list try to upload the report the the wiki?

I’m having permission issues myself :(

Jarcec

> On Oct 28, 2016, at 9:29 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Yup,
> I’m happy to take the action item of actually submitting it :)
>
> Jarcec
>
>> On Oct 28, 2016, at 9:19 AM, Ross, Alan D <alan.d.ross@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> No objections here - let's see if there's additional input and submit on Wednesday.
 Will you submit then Jarcec?

to keep the document open until Tuesday next week and then we will simply submit it. This
will give other folks chance to chime in since it’s our first report :) Any objections?

>> Jarcec
>>
>>> On Oct 27, 2016, at 1:40 PM, Ross, Alan D <alan.d.ross@intel.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I put some more background in the opening paragraph.  Not sure we need to do
much else at this point but I'd like others to take a look, comment, make changes etc.

from others - please jump in and edit/comment!

>>> I would especially encourage other mentors to take a look since I also made an
answer to question “Three most important issues to address in the move towards graduation”.
It’s in the line of what I’ve seen in other incubating projects, but would like to make
sure that I’m not missing anything.