spot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ridley <mrid...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: should we upgrade to spark 2.1 ?
Date Fri, 21 Apr 2017 23:57:53 GMT
Given that the project has not had a release, I don't see any reason to stick with 1.6 support.
Now seems like a good time to switch to 2 if that's what people want to do. I haven't had
time to do a deep dive on Spark 2 yet so I don't have enough information to have a technical
opinion, other than that I hear a lot of excitement and preference for Spark 2.

Michael Ridley
Senior Solutions Architect
Cloudera

Sent from my mobile.