spot-dev mailing list archives

From Jonathan Natkins <na...@streamsets.com>
Subject Re: Inappropriate web site
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 00:20:21 GMT
It might be worth noting that the Apache Metron page is somewhat guilty of
this, as well. In their quickstart guide, they advertise a VirtualBox VM
loaded with HDP: http://metron.apache.org/documentation/

Their installation documentation also seems to indicate that they only work
with HDP 2.4:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/METRON/Metron+Installation+on+an+Ambari-Managed+Cluster

If there's action to be taken with the Spot website, it may be worthwhile
to point the same thing out to the Metron community.

Jonathan "Natty" Natkins
StreamSets | Field Engineering Director
mobile: 609.577.1600 | linkedin <http://www.linkedin.com/in/nattyice>