spot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ridley <mrid...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Merging PRs
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:25:30 GMT
I was confused about this as well.  I don't have much ASF experience so I
was deferring to the wisdom of others and not commenting, but I thought ASF
git repo was authoritative and github was a convenience mirror.  I've never
worked with a project that even used github PRs so this is new for me -
I've always seen git patch files attached to ASF JIRAs.

Michael

--
Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com>
office: (650) 352-1337