spot-dev mailing list archives

From Austin Leahy <le...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Inappropriate web site
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 01:35:18 GMT
Thanks Jon!

I agree and think you have articulated the complexities of the problem very
well.
For the record here is the exact phrase:

*"This installation guide assumes that a cluster with HDFS is running CDH."*

I think that we could probably tweak this slightly and get where we need to
be.

If I can get some +1's I will make a change and submit a PR to the asf-site
branch that modifies this to read:

*"This version of the installation guide has been validated for clusters
with HDFS running CDH."*