spot-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Grover <m...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Merging PRs
Date Fri, 28 Apr 2017 20:18:14 GMT
Thanks Austin,
If you could please put this in a wiki page (sorry if you have already and
I haven't noticed), that'd be great.

Also, about the merging part. The PR says merged
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pull/40> and that happened over 2
hours ago. Our single source of truth code repo is the ASF git repo (
https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-spot.git) -
github.com/apache/incubator-spot is just a clone.

And, the ASF git repo doesn't seem to have that change. The (albeit,
undocumented) practice based on what I know is to use github PRs for
reviewing, but the final push has to be to the ASF git repo, not to the
github.com/apache/incubator-spot