spot-dev mailing list archives

From Raymundo Panduro <raypand...@gmail.com>
Subject [DISCUSS] Publishing Open Data Model Scripts to Github - EPIC Creation in Jira
Date Thu, 27 Apr 2017 15:11:37 GMT
I don't see any Epic in Jira about ODM as itself, just a lot of tasks
regarding ODM. I think will be good to review and create an EPIC as "New
Feature" or "Improvement" to link all the tasks to that epic in Jira with
the help of @Morris and the rest of the team to be able to start this
integration following the process.

*Raymundo Panduro*