spot-dev mailing list archives

From Nathanael Smith <nathan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publishing Open Data Model Scripts to Github
Date Wed, 26 Apr 2017 15:59:03 GMT
Should we create a branch for ODM development?
I feel that there are several steps that need to happen before it’s in the master.

1. contribution of database creation scripts
2. possible component (ingest, ml and oa) changes/additions for said databases
3. documentation changes

any thoughts?

- Nathanael