spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Gonzalez, Victor" <victor.gonza...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 23:36:17 GMT
+1

-----Original Message-----
From: Ever Sandoval Apache [mailto:everlosa@apache.org]
Sent: Thursday, July 6, 2017 5:17 PM
To: dev@spot.incubator.apache.org; user@spot.incubator.apache.org
Subject: Fwd: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0

Hi All,

Based on the Michael's comment and after talk with our mentors, we are not creating the branch
0.9 since we are not going though the release process for it. Instead we are going to create
the branch 1.0 to follow the correct apache release process, As you can see I changed the
subject of this voting process

If you want to check what is included in this release , please go to the following JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-154

Again this voting process will be open for the next 3 days. Please feel free to bring up any
concerns and let me know your feedback,

Regards
Ever

>> On Jul 6, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Castille Epee <castleguarders@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> +1. Are there any thoughts around test plan/test suite that will gate
this
>> and other future releases?
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:28 AM Smith, Nathanael P <
>> nathanael.p.smith@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> - nathanael

>>> release we aren't planning to make. Not totally following the
>>> thought process there, but not something I'm particularly concerned about.

Apache