spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Smith, Nathanael P" <nathanael.p.sm...@intel.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0
Date Fri, 07 Jul 2017 01:08:49 GMT
+1

- nathanael

> On Jul 6, 2017, at 4:36 PM, Gonzalez, Victor <victor.gonzalez@intel.com> wrote:
>
> +1

branch 0.9 since we are not going though the release process for it. Instead we are going
to create the branch 1.0 to follow the correct apache release process, As you can see I changed
the subject of this voting process

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-154

> Again this voting process will be open for the next 3 days. Please feel free to bring
up any concerns and let me know your feedback,