spot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ridley <mrid...@cloudera.com>
Subject SPOT-181 ODM discussion
Date Tue, 11 Jul 2017 17:10:44 GMT
Team-

There was a vote a few weeks ago on the SPOT-181 ODM branch.  In the vote
on that issue it was mentioned that there should be an epic planning
discussion.  Not sure what people had in mind but I thought I'd send an
email out to get the discussion started.

One thing I would like to see is some documentation on the ODM.  I just
looked through the Spot docs page at http://spot.incubator.apache.org/doc/
and I don't see anything about ODM at all.  There is a docs/open-data-model/
open-data-model.md file in the repo but I'm not sure if this is up to date?

--
Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com>
office: (650) 352-1337