spot-dev mailing list archives

From Ever Sandoval Apache <everl...@apache.org>
Subject Fwd: [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 1.0
Date Thu, 06 Jul 2017 22:16:37 GMT
Hi All,

Based on the Michael's comment and after talk with our mentors, we are not
creating the branch 0.9 since we are not going though the release process
for it. Instead we are going to create the branch 1.0 to follow the correct
apache release process, As you can see I changed the subject of this voting
process

If you want to check what is included in this release , please go to the
following JIRA: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-154

Again this voting process will be open for the next 3 days. Please feel
free to bring up any concerns and let me know your feedback,

Regards
Ever

>> On Jul 6, 2017, at 1:55 PM, Castille Epee <castleguarders@gmail.com>
wrote:

>> +1. Are there any thoughts around test plan/test suite that will gate
this
>> and other future releases?
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 11:28 AM Smith, Nathanael P <
>> nathanael.p.smith@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>>> +1
>>>
>>> - nathanael

>>> release we aren't planning to make. Not totally following the thought
>>> process there, but not something I'm particularly concerned about.

Apache