spot-dev mailing list archives

From Ever Sandoval Apache <everl...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] [SPOT] Create branch Spot 0.9
Date Wed, 05 Jul 2017 23:33:39 GMT
Hello,

As you may already know we’re working on the upcoming release of Apache
Spot (Incubating) 1.0 aka SPOT-154.

In preparation for the coming release (1.0) we would like to start a voting
process to create a branch Spot 0.9. Since entering the Apache Incubator we
have not officially labeled Spot with a version, In order to make things
clear and understandable, we would like to propose the following:

   - Prior to start the release process we would like to create a branch
   called Spot-0.9 that will capture the code as it is today.
   - After the creation of Spot-0.9 we will start the release process in
   order to merge SPOT-154 to the master branch.

This voting process will be open for the next 3 days. Please feel free to
bring up any concerns and let me know your feedback,
Regards