spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Barona, Ricardo" <ricardo.bar...@intel.com>
Subject Re: Hardcoded reputation check in flow.
Date Tue, 26 Sep 2017 18:10:18 GMT
Nice, I saw your pull request. I just added a comment about testing it with no rep services
at all.

In a side question, is your in-house reputation service something other people could ever
use? If so, it’d be great if you can share your implementation of your reputation service
client. If it’s not the case then it’s ok.

Thanks!