spot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ridley <mrid...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [Proposal] PR voting process changes
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2017 20:15:29 GMT
Sounds like a good approach.  I'm all in favor of following a process that
works for other ASF projects.

Speaking of votes by committer, I think any vote would be recorded as
binding or non-binding based on committer status.  I am not a committer so
I always make sure to mark mine as non-binding.

Michael

--
Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com>
office: (650) 352-1337