spot-dev mailing list archives

From Uma gangumalla <umamah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RFC for Spot September report open
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:26:36 GMT
I think it may be too late, but worth pinging John D on this to check
whether he can still accept it. Even if we submit now, mentors will not get
time to sign off and Shepherd also need time to review. All of that time
lines crossed. We should take more responsibility on reporting part to
avoid this mistakes in future.

+ John

Regards,
Uma