spot-dev mailing list archives

From "Smith, Nathanael P" <nathanael.p.sm...@intel.com>
Subject Re: RFC for Spot September report open
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2017 18:09:43 GMT
Since the reports are submitted today are we completely too late to shore it up and send it?
Uma, what is required to get signoff at this point?

i’ll check the proposed report shortly,

- Nathanael

On Sep 13, 2017, at 8:15 AM, Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com> wrote:

OK.  Where are we with getting it posted to the incubator wiki?  I think we
also need mentor signoff, per Uma's email.

It's way late now :(

Michael