spot-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Ridley <mrid...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] New development branch for ingestion component
Date Thu, 09 Nov 2017 03:35:47 GMT
Hi Vartika-

Thanks for the reminder about the ingestion design document.  Suggest we
open a JIRA (unless one has already been opened and I missed it) with the
specific tasks broken down (create an Epic if necessary) and attach a PDF
version of the architecture document.  Would also be great to get this
document into the Spot repo.

Do we need a separate upstream branch?  I don't think there has been much
development process discussion here but I would expect the work to be in
the main dev branch after the patches/PRs are accepted and the JIRAs are
resolved.

Michael

--
Michael Ridley <mridley@cloudera.com>