spot-dev mailing list archives

From Nate Smith <natedogs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [PODLING REPORT] February 2018
Date Fri, 02 Feb 2018 19:35:01 GMT
Well the work is done, and tested. It’s just sitting in a PR for review and merge.
If we can merge it before then I think it’s a good highlight but I might be a bit biased
:)
There’s several advantages with that PR that can be mentioned, besides kerberos support
we’re also using programmatic interfaces instead of Hadoop command line tools for most interactions.

- Nathanael