spot-dev mailing list archives

From Tadd Wood <tadd.w...@digitalminion.com>
Subject Re: Proposed Addition to SPOT
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2018 15:59:33 GMT
Mark,

I would also be open to regular project meetings/discussions.

tadd@arcadiadata.com

Thank you,
Tadd Wood

> On Jun 25, 2018, at 8:47 AM, Chad Perkins <chad@boresight.net> wrote:
>
> I would definitely be interested in a monthly meeting.
>
> Chad Perkins
> 214-296-2045
>
> On Jun 25, 2018, at 10:15 AM, Mark Schoeni <markschoeni@gmail.com<mailto:markschoeni@gmail.com>>
wrote:

> Thank you all for the support.
> Cesar, Thank you for sending me the link. I have signed the paperwork (attached), but
I can't seem to find the proper place to submit it.

> Also, I just started working at Cloudera where I got connected to Morris. After being
introduced to the project, my understanding is that there aren't any team meet-ups. It could
be beneficial if we met once a month to talk about the state of the project. I searched the
Legal Jira page and have not seen any comments or instructions on how to run project meetings.