spot-dev mailing list archives

From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Podling Report Reminder - June 2018
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2018 03:53:38 GMT
HI,

> There does tend to be chatter on the Spot slack channel, I have tried on multiple occasions
to redirect individuals to the dev/user list for questions with little success.
> We have discussed putting a bot on the channel to say "no one will answer questions that
should be directed to the mail list" etc.

I think if that conversation could be brought back to the mailing list it would help the project.

> Our mentors have been extremely helpful in the past, However not all of our mentors are
currently active and it's likely that we need to seek some more help in this area.

Just ask if mentors are active and if they want to continue in their role - oh I guess Is
have :-)

People get busy and sometimes that’s for a short time and sometimes longer, but if you have
inactive mentors then we should try and replace them.

Thanks,
Justin