spot-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Schoeni <markscho...@gmail.com>
Subject Spot Bi-weekly Meeting Starting Soon
Date Fri, 02 Nov 2018 19:25:57 GMT
Hey all,
Bi-weekly meeting is going to be starting in 5 minutes (3:30 - 4:00 ET).
Meeting Link <http://meet.google.com/tpt-gwcv-qgv>
This will mainly be an open forum, But below are a few items.
Feel free to respond to this email in the dev mailing list too.

- We have 1 new Jira Issue (SPOT-286) regarding buggy behavior with IPv6 in
the ODM Branch: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SPOT/issues/SPOT-286

- Looking for experiences on how people are currently developing for the
platform. Are you using a docker instance, 1 node on AWS/Azure, full
cluster, etc.

- Also, If anyone has any further feedback from the last release I'd like
to compile that and push it to our Confluence.

- By the way, the confluence page can now be publicly viewed. Looking for
ideas of pages or submissions to help the community (e.g. links, tutorials).

See everyone there.