spot-dev mailing list archives

From Mark Schoeni <markscho...@gmail.com>
Subject Spot Meeting & Notes Nov 30, 2018
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2018 20:30:05 GMT
Hello everyone,
Below are the updates from the past couple of weeks.
Also, we have a podling report due soon. Will state we need some advice on
community building and at least 1 more mentor when we start the release
process.

Mentioned last week, I believe Curtis is still looking for the "DNS labeled
data set" mentioned in this document (DATA_SAMPLE.md
<https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/blob/master/spot-ml/DATA_SAMPLE.md>).
If anyone has a copy could you please give us a link so we can make it
publicly available again; thanks.

*JIRA
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/SPOT/issues/SPOT-289?filter=allopenissues&orderby=created+DESC%2C+priority+ASC%2C+updated+DESC>*
*SPOT-287* *spot-setup/hdfs_setup.sh fail to execute `sudo` commands*
Notes: Needs 2 more +1s before we can accept and close this merge request.

*SPOT-288* *TypeError: <lambda>() got an unexpected keyword argument 'date'*
Notes: Bug regarding the GraphQL

*SPOT-289* *GraphQLLocatedError*

*Pull Reqs <https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/pulls>*
*PR#151:* Refer above to SPOT-287

*PR#150:* Looking for more information on if this PR is trying to resolve
SPOT-181 or is solving a much smaller issue which would need a new JIRA
issue. Please let me know if anyone has more information.

As usual I will be on the meeting (https://meet.google.com/tpt-gwcv-qgv) if
anyone has questions or concerns they would like to bring up.