spot-dev mailing list archives

From Nate Smith <natedogs...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ODM Merge?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 05:17:13 GMT
As I recall I think we can merge envelope without affecting the existing code. But as you pointed
out there are other gaps such as the UI.
At this point I say merge as much as we can (assuming no obvious code quality issues) as any
movement at this point is positive. If something breaks then we know what needs to be fixed.

- nathanael

> On Mar 21, 2019, at 6:07 PM, Tadd Wood <tadd.wood@digitalminion.com> wrote:
>
> Alan,
>
> I can help organize the open PRs.  Right now the biggest barrier to merging in the ODM
branch is bridging the gap between the ingest code and the ODM.
> @curtishoward did some great work in PR #144 using Envelope as the ingest framework for
populating the ODM.  I will reach out to see what work is left to finish up that PR so we
can merge it in.