spot-dev mailing list archives

From Tadd Wood <tadd.w...@digitalminion.com>
Subject Re: ODM Merge?
Date Fri, 22 Mar 2019 01:07:38 GMT
Alan,

I can help organize the open PRs.  Right now the biggest barrier to merging in the ODM branch
is bridging the gap between the ingest code and the ODM.
@curtishoward did some great work in PR #144 using Envelope as the ingest framework for populating
the ODM.  I will reach out to see what work is left to finish up that PR so we can merge it
in.

Thank you,
Tadd Wood