spot-user mailing list archives

From Terry Healy <the...@bnl.gov>
Subject Warnings on build of spot-nfdump
Date Fri, 08 Sep 2017 20:56:42 GMT
Hi-

I'm upgrading our installation of SPOT to new hardware and Version 1.0
code. I got the error/warning below, and it's not clear to me if it is
OK to proceed or not. Can you please advise?

CDPATH="${ZSH_VERSION+.}:" && cd . && /bin/sh
/home/spot/apache-spot-1.0-incubating/spot-ingest/src/spot-nfdump/nfdump/missing
aclocal-1.14
/home/spot/apache-spot-1.0-incubating/spot-ingest/src/spot-nfdump/nfdump/missing:
line 81: aclocal-1.14: command not found
WARNING: 'aclocal-1.14' is missing on your system.
          You should only need it if you modified 'acinclude.m4' or
          'configure.ac' or m4 files included by 'configure.ac'.
          The 'aclocal' program is part of the GNU Automake package:
          <http://www.gnu.org/software/automake>
          It also requires GNU Autoconf, GNU m4 and Perl in order to run:
          <http://www.gnu.org/software/autoconf>
          <http://www.gnu.org/software/m4/>
          <http://www.perl.org/>
make: *** [aclocal.m4] Error 127
ERROR: there was a problem with the nfdump installation

--
Terry Healy
Cyber Security Operations