spot-user mailing list archives

From Nate Smith <nathan...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Configure Spot-ingest
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2018 17:23:40 GMT
Hello,

Later today i'll try to setup an example with some notes when i have the
time.
Is there a particular field you are unsure of?

there are some links to synthetic data you can test ingestion with,
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPOT-135

NOTE: some of the links are currently down

here's a link to some flow data:
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/apachespot/public_data_sets/syed/syed_syn_flow.tgz

- Nathanael