spot-user mailing list archives

From Pierre-Luc Dion <pdion...@apache.org>
Subject Configure Spot-ingest
Date Sun, 18 Nov 2018 13:05:24 GMT
Hi,

I'm new to Spot and I'm setting up a dev environment while learning Hadoop
stuff. I've been thru the Spot documentation and I'm at the point now where
I think I can start ingesting data. But the documentation is not clear
about ingestion, I'm not sure how I can sent data from tshark to, where ?
any thing special to start spot-ingest ?

the pipelines section of ingest_conf.json is not clear on how it should
look like, is it possible to have an example of how it look like ?

Since I'm not even sure about the state of my install, is there some data I
can import because the link in [1]  for a file on S3 [2] get a permission
denied.

Thanks!

[1]
https://github.com/apache/incubator-spot/blob/master/spot-ml/DATA_SAMPLE.md