sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: importing jira issues
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 20:20:51 GMT
I am sure about that, I used git once to make a git repo out of an SVN
one, if you would like I can look for the opposite operation, but in
either case I will not have the access to the SVN repo of Apache
Sqoop, but at least I can list the steps here. I will try to have a
look at that during the weekend.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
> Hello,
> I think Andrew had some ideas on how to get some histories preserve
> for importing sources from git.
> AFAIK he is traveling currently.
>

> 2011/6/30 Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.mohammad@gmail.com>:
>> I know it is not related to this thread but meanwhile we can start
>> importing the code into Apache Sqoop SVN repo ? wdyt ?
>>
>> On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 9:20 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>>> Cool.
>>>
>>> @Mohammad I have checked that with infra folks on irc.

Guide)